usb mouse is detected by fbsd 7 but not X

Chip chip at wiegand.org
Fri Jun 27 02:52:15 UTC 2008

Thanks for the tip, did that, and verified that the mouse is set to auto
in the mouse section, still no mouse in any X window manager. Back out
at the terminal I unplugged the mouse and plugged it back in and get
this error -
unable to open /dev/ums0: no such file or directory
but when I view the directory /dev there is ums0 in the directory.
--
Chip