Portsnap behind proxy squid not update

Edgardo Nuevo darknighter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 03:56:26 UTC 2008

Hi

I have a proxy (squid) that gives Internet to a set of pcs, one of
them is a FreeBSD 6.2, when wanting to upgrade ports (
portsnap fetch)  gives me the messages following:

PC1 # fetch portsnap
Looking up portsnap.FreeBSD.org Mirrors ... 4 Mirrors found.
Fetching snapshot tag from portsnap2.FreeBSD.org ... Failed.
Fetching snapshot tag from portsnap1.FreeBSD.org ... Failed.
Fetching snapshot tag from portsnap3.FreeBSD.org ... Failed.
Fetching snapshot tag from portsnap4.FreeBSD.org ... Failed.
No mirrors remaining, giving up.

Look for documentation and establish indicated in the parameter ftp_proxy
/ etc / make.conf and leave it like this:
# ee / etc / make.conf
FETCH_ENV = = FTP_PROXY 10.0.1.1:3128
FETCH_ENV HTTP_PROXY = = 10.0.1.1:3128

But I fail to upgrade ports, then modify the
file. cshrc and leave it well
# ee. cshrc
setenv HTTP_PROXY http://10.0.1.1:3128
setenv FTP_PROXY ftp://10.0.1.1:3128
setenv FTP_PASSIVE_MODE ftp://10.0.1.1:3128

But nothing, so we appeal to your experience to give any suggestions.

Thanks.