question about posting to FreeBSD mailing lists

Novembre novembre at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 03:22:25 UTC 2008

Hi,

Is there any way to answer the posts in the mailing lists if one is not
subscribed to the list and does not receive them in his mailbox? From time
to time, I see posts which I can actually answer and contribute to, but
since I'm not subscribed to the lists, even if I post an answer to the
person asking the question and CC it to the list, it doesn't regroup with
other posts on the same topic. Is there any way around this?

Thanks :)