Looking for gurus willing to help write Freebsd tutorials

prad prad at towardsfreedom.com
Wed Jun 4 15:51:15 UTC 2008

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 01:45:57 -0700
"Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm at toybox.placo.com> wrote:

> if the FreeBSD
> project had something to do with devil worship

devil worship and os! amazing!!
i had read something along these lines some years ago when we were
using linux or may be openbsd, but i sort of thought it was a joke.

evidently, some people don't know the difference between a daemon and
the demon. no doubt they are already possessed.

thanks for the background, ted.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's