email disclaimer <insert; remove and instert>

lyd mc alydiomc at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 04:07:28 UTC 2008

Hi darko,

What I mean is adding a disclaimer/boilerplate for any outgoing message just like mimedefang feature. However, I don't want it to be redundant. For example if a mail already contains my disclaimer (usually mail from a reply message), it should be relocated next to the new message not at the bottom of the reply message.

      new message body <here>
      new message body <here>

      Disclaimer      <---- new location of disclaimer

      old message <here>