Security Issue Alert

support at chase.com support at chase.com
Sat Jul 26 08:43:56 UTC 2008

   [chaseNewlogo.gif]

   Security Issue Alert.
   We recently reviewed your account and suspect
   that your ChaseBank Account may have been accesed by an
   unauthorized third party.Protecting the security of your account
   and of the ChaseBank Network is our primary concern. Therefore,
   as a preventive measure we have temporarily limited access to
   sensitive
   ChaseBank Account Features.
   Click The link below in order to regain access to
   your Chase Cardmembers Account, simply:
   [logon_button_home.gif]
   Please fill in the required informations.
   This is required for us to continue to offer you a safe and risk free
   environment.
   Sincerley,
              Account Online Management
   HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT?
   We cannot respond to individual messages through this
   email address, because we are unable the verify the true identity.