problems with LC_ALL

Javier Elizondo javier_elizondo69 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 06:00:01 PST 2008

Hi again,

Following the suggestion of Ulrich. The paths change
and I have more problems with x11, the path without
changing without lang is

sw/bin:/sw/sbin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin

with lang

/sw/bin/:/sw/bin:/sw/sbin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin

I have the command in .bash_profile

export PATH=/sw/bin/:$PATH

but in the first case I moved the file .bash_profile,
in the second case I removed the file .bash_profile.

If I tried to run a program that show in OS X, I got
the following message

Macintosh:~ javier$ xfig&
dyld: Library not loaded:
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXaw3d.7.dylib
  Referenced from: /sw/bin/xfig
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap
Macintosh:~ javier$

so it seems to me that the whole setting has serious
problems, I do not know if it would be better to
reinstald the whole X11, fink, finkcommander, etc...