abcde and uppercase filenames

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Tue Jan 1 08:55:45 PST 2008

    Hello,
    Happy New Year.     I'm running abcde 2.3.3 port on FreeBSD 6.x. I'm
wanting to convert all uppercase paths/filenames in my output from first
character uppercase or whatever character is uppercase, to all lowercase. I
first uncommented the mungegenre function in /usr/local/etc/abcde.conf, that
didn't do it. I then replaced the tr call with "A-Z a-z" This gave me the
same results, first letter of each word or filename path uppercase. If
anyone has a fix i'd like to hear about it.
Thanks.
Dave.