hardware problem

Tsu-Fan Cheng tfcheng at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 01:38:10 UTC 2008

hi guys,
   just take every part out and dust with a brush, reseat the m-board
and hook on the power supply, switch on the power and both fans spin
for quite a while, seeing this, I switch it off and start to connect
all the cables. After all is done, i turn on the power again, and this
time it stop again after a short spin. and I looked everywhere on the
board and found some silverish dust on the board, i dust it away, but
this time, the fans and the LED light on the board never spin or lit
up when i switch it on, i wonder if something i did kill the power
this time, any idea?? thank you for your help.

TFC