Fwd: [ Unable to compile sysutils/e2fsprogs ]

Vinicius Vianna ds at ongame.com.br
Thu Feb 14 03:48:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

I think something is broken with your compiler/libs, try to reinstall
the developer packages with sysinstall, or maybe a "make buildworld" to
make sure everything is ok with your system.
If someone can please help more, your logs show that basically nothing
could be compiled in the ./configure section.

HTH