Build part of a port.

Peter Clark clarkp at mtmary.edu
Tue Feb 12 18:04:37 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am building a 7.0-RC1 FreeBSD LDAP server. I have installed OpenLDAP
from ports and now want to move on to the wed front end. I am using
Litespeed as the webserver (built from source), PHP-5 (built from source
and customized) and would like to install phpldapadmin. There is a port
for it but the port (and some of it's dependencies) will try to install
the php5 port and the apache port. Is there a way to install
phpldapadmin from ports while telling it (and it's dependencies) I have
php5 already installed and not to install apache?

Thank you,
Peter