Removing FreeBSD

Erich Dollansky oceanare at pacific.net.sg
Fri Feb 1 17:31:55 PST 2008

Hi,

Bnw CmpRpr wrote:
> Hi. I recently purchased a HDD from a man that runs a data center, and on this HDD is FreeBSD. My problem is I want it off, and for some ungodly reason, it keeps coming back. I cant format the drive with Windows, and I cant load it as a slave to format, either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

the devils operating system can only be removed if you drill with a
6.6mm drill a hole 66.6 mm from top and 66.6mm from left through the
drive from the top measured from the top left corner.

But I also wonder why Windows' fdisk does not allow you to remove the
partition and then create a new Windows partition. If you simply add to
the currently installed FreeBSD partition, you will not get very far.

It might be of interest what kind of data are stored there. Has NSA a
copy of it?
> -
> M White
> Black and White Computer Repair

are you sure?

Erich

I missed Microsoft's offer to take over Yahoo because I trusted Yahoo to
keep me updated.

Erich