local copy of handbook

Bruce Cran bruce at cran.org.uk
Tue Dec 30 06:56:23 UTC 2008

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 06:12:51 +0000
Frank Shute <frank at shute.org.uk> wrote:

> As Giorgios points out, the docs aren't branched.
>
> I'll try & make it clearer on that page that it's only for
> SUPFILE(source) that there is a branch you have to follow.
> PORTSSUPFILE(ports) & DOCSUPFILE(docs) are just given the current tag,
> which they should have by default.

Sorry I missed where you say to use the doc-supfile; I thought both
src and doc were being fetched using a single cvsupfile like in
Masoom's original email.   On reading the page again it's actually
quite clear that you should use the standard doc-supfile which will
contain the correct tag line.

--
Bruce Cran