Limewire 4.18 problem

alvaro rosales aran80 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 16 03:10:57 PST 2008

Hello Guys,
I have a freebsd 7 Release #0 box, it works as a marble,
unfortunately I have a problem with limewire 4.18. I can connect with
any other p2p network client, (firewall is ok and set up to allow
connections on limewire port and upnp is enable) but limewire wont
connect. I have made a search on the net and found a thread that fixed
it  by modifying the file  /etc/libmap.conf as follows:
 [/usr/local/diablo-jre1.5.0/]
libpthread.so libc_r.so
libpthread.so.2 libc_r.so.6
I have diablo-jdk-1.6.0 so I replaced the lines, I didnt have the
file libmap.conf so I created it and added the lines  but still it
doesnt work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance
Alvaro