Locked myself out.. AGAIN!!

Norberto Meijome numardbsd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 21:15:06 PST 2008

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 08:30:54 -0500
michael <michael.copeland at gmail.com> wrote:

> > does remote machine have ipmi?

indeed..or iLO or serial console... you'd be surprised the number of dedicated
servers on offer that don't have any out of band access available... i guess
it's the option everyone wants once we've been burnt ;)

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

My wish is that your day will be a good one.
If not.......
May the fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws
up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

Warned.