Intro to a cool new webb-tv solution

Daniel Daboczy - DABBER daniel at dabber.tv
Fri Dec 5 00:40:06 PST 2008

Dabber Newsletter

Dabber | Newsletter December 2008 Example player | White paper pdf |
IQube our new partner

 Hi,

Since our last update, we have prepared a first example of the kind of
online video3-dimensional navigatonline video content:

 This is the golden age of online video. More and more of us are
creating itMainstream media giantsInternet users alike are literamotion. Video on the web is becoming a natuenabling us to do a lot of different things easier, better: discovering what's new and rediscovering the things we'vmissed, telling our stories and communicating our brands, realizing our
lOver the last few years, a lot of companies offering online video
platforWhereas most ofultimate one-platfoaspect of the enterprise thgetting exactly the kind of product andthat you can afford.

Dabber is an Internet start-up, offering online video solutions that
are inbackground in the contemporary art scene as well as in web production, we combine the latest in technology with an understanding of what
makes
Daniel Daboczy & Eric Weber, founders

 White paper (pdf)

For more information about our services, please download the Dabber
white paper.

 IQube is our new partner

We're proud to present IQube as a new partner. IQube is one of the
Nordic rstage growth compa
Dabber's development continues at rapid pace
We're still in development, but feel free to contact us in the
meanwhile, o
www.dabber.tv daniel [at] dabber.tv +46 736 26 9985