alogg problem! I was in the middle of writing a game on Windows, but now I am using FreeBSD...

Christopher Joyner chris27wjoyner at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 20:41:41 UTC 2008

I was writing a game in Windows using allegro.  Now that I no longer have windows, I need a solution to the alogg library.  It does not seem to be ported on FreeBSD.
allegro should be find, but my problem is replacing, or getting alogg for FreeBSD.
alogg is a library add-on to allegro, for playing .ogg files.

Thank you,

"The fool says in his heart, 'there is no god.'"