FreeBSD SLIM Theme?

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Tue Aug 26 02:17:21 UTC 2008

Brad,

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008, Brad Pitney wrote:

> only one I know of is http://slim.berlios.de/themes01.php - also has a
> Themes howto

While there's definitely the possibility that I'm overlooking it, I've
checked that page several times, both before posting to the list and after
seeing your e-mail, and I don't see a FreeBSD theme listed there.  I've
read over the howto and while it seems simple enough I, sadly, have the
artistic ability of a turnip.  Be it with pencil or mouse I do good to
draw stick figures.  :-)

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org