LimeExchange Career Opportunity

Lindsay Campbell, Associate Director of Talent Acquisition Lindsay at aclion-e.com
Thu Aug 21 14:13:24 UTC 2008

Greetings,

LimeExchange is an online platform that quickly connects entrepreneurs & enterprises with freelancers, professionals and part-timers from the U.S.  This online services marketplace gives you access to hundreds of potential tech projects in your area of expertise.  Great place to find some projects online—with no enrollment cost for you.
No commitment on your part until your bid is accepted.

AC Lion (www.aclion.com), New York’s innovative tech talent firm, is pleased to announce this latest partnership. This freelance job marketplace complements our well-established tech recruiting practice, expanding our services to our candidates.

Quick Facts about LimeExchange:

    * Global visitors - From 150+ countries
    * Free Registration (Only 8% LimeExchange Project fee)
    * Unlimited Bids & chance to participate
    * Safeguarded payments (Escrow & Milestone based)

To read further and create your own profile, go to http://aclion-e.com/dbm83/l.php?185603&75963&campai
gn_id=33&channel=mail and feel free to sign up. Free Registration until 9/1/08!

All the best,
Lindsay Campbell | Associate Director of Talent Acquisition

We hope you enjoyed receiving this email, but if you no longer wish to
receive our emails please click here: http://aclion-e.com/dbm83/un.php?25116&75963

62 West 45th Street
4th Floor
NY, NY 10036