no boot/loader

acmeinc akme.inc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 00:00:55 UTC 2008

Check things?  Which things should I be checking for?   And where should I be
checking them, to be more specific, which optoin should I choose within
sysinstall to check the things?

I am reading on another forum the installation is incorrect and to try
again, however I have tried many times.  Do you think the minimun install is
not enough to allow for bootup?