Firewalls

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Mon Apr 28 05:38:30 UTC 2008

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:44:35 -0500
"Eric Humphries" <ehumphri at gmail.com> wrote:

> PF supports traffic shaping via ALTQ.

I've been meaning to try this. does it support 'pipes' in the same sense as
ipfw ? if so, it seems another reason use ipfw is gone...

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"With COBOL, the job description of 'computer programmer' will be a thing of
the past. Everybody will program. The boss will dictate a program to his
secretary, who will keypunch it for him." 1960's quote about the upcoming COBOL
language (thx. Lance N!)

Warned.