Hangup on USB mass device

Sébastien Morand seb.morand at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:49:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

thanks for the answer, I'm sorry for the little information I send.

FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE kernel GENERIC on i386.
I don't see anything in the message, but I'm not sure where to look at
for crashdump.

My computer is either hanging up for ever, I can't move mouse or use
keyboard anymore, juste reset, or hang up a few seconds and reboot by
it self.

Sébastien