Mail Spool Problems / IMAP

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Mon Apr 7 15:52:47 UTC 2008

I am having trouble with my imap account on my FreeBSD box.  I am using
WU-IMAP, and thuderbird.  I have been using this combo for years, and not
had any issues.  Now, my thuderbird is not displaying messages in the
inbox.  I can see them with pine, but not with IMAP clients.
(squirrelmail, thunderbird).  Pine complains about sequence error when I
send a message.  I was able to get it to work for a bit by deleteing the
mbox file in my home directory, but now it is not working again.  IS there
a database or something somewhere that needs to be rebult?

Chris Maness
(909) 223-9179
http://www.chrismaness.com