anyone have a favorite laptop?

Jack Barnett jackbarnett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 22:06:36 PDT 2007

   Bill Campbell wrote:

On Mon, Sep 24, 2007, Arend P. van der Veen wrote:

We have used Thinkpads for a long time.  I am currently using a T60.
Never had any problems.

I used Thinkpads for about 10 years with various Linux systems.
My last one was a Thinkpad 600 which I used continuously from
August 1999 through March 2007 when I got a Mac Powerbook (now if
only I could run OS X on a Thinkpad :-).

We have used a fair variety of Thinkpads with our auction
software for the last 10 years or so with excellent results.

Bill

   I also use Think Pads, 9545 (was a 486!), T20 series, T40 series.
   All work wonderfully... IBM makes rock solid laptops.