Hinged Cables

support at gruber.com support at gruber.com
Tue Sep 25 03:27:27 PDT 2007

   [Images_Header.jpg" ]

   Acme Electronics    Attn:  Purchasing
   Dear Purchasing,

   These cables are  the result of our design engineers listening to    our  customers.
   Plugging in a network cable,    Unplugging a
    These cable    made.   Our customers love these new cables and they    more
   The improvement in    of insertion    initially a big hit, had limitations. In tight    difficult to access, they lost some  flexibility with age, and they
   made an RJ45 plug a
   To improve RJ45    feature,    relief  without adding any bulk to the plug, and best of    provide a hinged push button to release the    holding in the RJ45 Plug.  You have to  feel how easy    cables unplug!

   New "Hinged"    "Hinged Boot" Molded Cat    [LifetimeWarranty-An=]
   Length Description

   Cost

   Select  Color

   Buy
   3 Foot Molded  Hinged Network Cable <%getprice("17-6097z0-003")%>    $1.22 Select in  store

   [3-Buy.gif" ]
   5 Foot Molded  Hinged Network Cable $1.58 Select in  store
   [3-Buy.gif" ]
   7 Foot Molded  Hinged Network Cable <%getprice("17-6097z0-007")%>    $2.03 Select in  store [3-Buy.gif" ]
   10 Foot Molded  Hinged Network Cable <%getprice("17-6097z0-007")%>    $2.52 Select in  store [3-Buy.gif" ]
   14 Foot Molded  Hinged Network Cable <%getprice("17-6097z0-014")%>    $3.35 Select in  store [3-Buy.gif" ]
   25 Foot Molded  Hinged Network Cable <%getprice("17-6097z0-025")%>    $4.88 Select in  store [3-Buy.gif" ]

   To  buy 1  - Click on the [3-Buy.gif" ] button and    be  re-directed to our  E-store.
     2  - Call your Account Manager -    1-800-658-5883
   [new-snagless-trans.gif" ]     [old-boot-trans.gif" ]

   New Molded RJ45  Boot

   Old Style RJ45
   You have to  FEEL how easy it is to plug
   and unplug
   <
   [cable-rainbow-white-64.jpg" ]
   Available in a    Colors available    -    Each Cat 5E cable has 2    Flexible  Stranded Wire, and carries our Lifetime  Warranty.
   We also have a large  assortment of Cat 6 cables in stock and can    custom  manufacture any type of  cables.
   [Fiber-promo-test-white-trans-2=] [Fiber-promo-inspect-white-tran=]
   [Fiber-promo-oven-white-trans-2=]

   Each cable is        Each Cable is also
   extensively visually   tested     High  volume production with
   state-of-the-art

   Call    Drocer Nepo
   Account  Manager
   602 863-2655

   E-Store -    Buy  online any time day or
                [e-store-1-white-150.jpg"=]

   Cabling  Products Catalog
   UPS  and Battery E-Store
   [1]Email  us
   Sent to -  questions at FreeBSD.org
   Phoenix  - Scottsdale - Tucson - Las Vegas - Salt Lake City    Myrtle Beach
   If you would like to be removed    click -  [2]Remove

   [bottom.jpg" ]
   <