flash plugin after xorg update

Iulian M eti at erata.net
Mon Sep 17 09:09:11 PDT 2007

On Monday 17 September 2007, Tsu-Fan Cheng wrote:
> This flash issue has made me reconsider buying a low-end laptop running
> vista, so I dont have the urgency to deal with this issue. One thing I need
> flash to work is that I watch mlbtv, and it requires flash plugin to
> initiate. Also for some other multimedia on the internet, having flash
> working just makes it so much easier... uhn....

You may also consider a remote machine witch runs windows and to witch you
connect using remote desktop.
I'm very pleased with this setup - desktop computer with no
monitor/keyboard/mouse runs windows under the desk and i use freebsd on the
laptop on witch windows is just another windows. The only thing i don't have
is alt-tab on windows.

--
Best Regards,
Iulian Margarintescu
eti at erata.net
(spamassassin & pf & spamd all said it's OK to make it public ;-) )
Key ID: 0x03176E5CEDEFF7AB
I prefer plain text email