flash plugin after xorg update

Tsu-Fan Cheng tfcheng at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 07:15:21 PDT 2007

This flash issue has made me reconsider buying a low-end laptop running
vista, so I dont have the urgency to deal with this issue. One thing I need
flash to work is that I watch mlbtv, and it requires flash plugin to
initiate. Also for some other multimedia on the internet, having flash
working just makes it so much easier... uhn....

TFC