the right next step?

Aliya Harbouri aliyaharbouri at
Wed Oct 24 16:27:39 PDT 2007


Yes, I'm aware of pending freezes and such ... and the need for a PR.

> As for ignoring make and build settings, that should probably
> be put in a PR (bug report).   If it is a serious bug, then it
> might get addressed before the release.   Otherwise it won't get
> touched until after.

I guess my OP wasn't really clear enough.

As per its Point iii), I *had* filed a PR on Tue, 25 Sep 2007.  Then,
there was no 'freeze' in place, as far as  know.

Nothing's been done *since* then, which is why I asked here -- "What next".

Thanks a lot!


More information about the freebsd-questions mailing list