Mouse/Keyboard recommendation?

Jim Stapleton stapleton.41 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 10:57:23 PDT 2007

OK regarding my prior wirless mouse troubles - can anyone recommend a
good wireless keyboard/mouse for use in FreeBSD that I can pick up off
of newegg? I know the Logitech Cordless MX Duo works, but they don't
seem to sell those anymore. I'm looking for inexpensive, and with a
full sized [del][ins][home][end][pgup][pgdown] set above the arrow
keys, not just the one with only five of the keys in a funky layout.

I can figure the rest of the stuff out, but I'm not sure where to look
on the 'compatible with FreeBSD' part - I just expected everything to
be such, until I found the Intellimouse Wireless 2.0 was not.

Thank you,
-Jim Stapleton