www.freebsd.org won't load in IE 7.x in vista box.

Lisandro Grullon lisandrogrullon07 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 13:33:11 PDT 2007

Dear all users,
After troubleshooting from all angles this problem i have run out of imagination/sense. I loaded a machine with Windows Vista a work and try accessing the www.freebsd.org website. The web site didn't load, yet I try again in 10 other machines to see if it was a machine issue. Lastly I try loading the size in a Windows XP machine and it works ok. What seems to be the problem in this case? I have run out of ideas and even ask a few colleges at work and they don't seem to have a clue either. Please advise. Lisandro grullon