Installation interrupted

Stephen Dill sadill at cfl.rr.com
Fri Oct 12 20:29:29 PDT 2007

Hello all, I think I saw a post or FAQ explaining that an
installation CD won't run a second time. Is this correct? I wasn't
sure how to translate the hard drive names I saw listed in the
install screen, to the Windows drive names so I cancelled the
install. Now that I know which to choose I am unable to get the
install to run again. (I get a "Panic: ohci_add_done: addr oxoood1bfo
not found").
I'm guessing I need to reformat the 10G drive but am hesitant to do
so because of the GRUB.
Pointer to a FAQ or assistance please?
I'll install over existing PCLinuxOS.

Hmm, it occurs to me what the sage advice about not working on a
production machine (my wife's home PC) is about. One reason is that
makes it hard to mess about with the machine and really learn the
basics...

Trying to install FreeBSD 6.2 AMD64.
eMachines T6524 1G mem, 10G HDD; 200G HD w/XP
Dual boot with grub. PCLinuxOS already on 10G(nice too).
Thanks, Steve