linux-flashplugin9 (usable?)

Oliver Herold oliver at akephalos.de
Wed Oct 3 12:40:17 PDT 2007

Hi,

you have to use www/nspluginwrapper together with the Linux Flash-plugins, but
Flash9 isn't stable, most of the time you can just play some seconds and then
it crashes. If Youtube is your intention try Gnash instead.

Cheers, Oliver

--
Dave Mack:	"Your stupidity, Allen, is simply not up to par."
Allen Gwinn:	"Yours is."