p5-libapreq2 port fails to build

Barry Byrne barry.byrne at wbtsystems.com
Wed Oct 3 09:44:19 PDT 2007

Philip,

Thanks for that, though I can't seem to get it to work. I tried applying the
patch, which appeared to succeed, but the build fails with a different
error:

	Writing Makefile for libapreq2
	cd perl; make
	make: cannot open Makefile.
	*** Error code 2

	Stop in /usr/ports/www/p5-libapreq2/work/libapreq2-2.08/glue/perl.
	*** Error code 1

	Stop in /usr/ports/www/p5-libapreq2/work/libapreq2-2.08/glue.
	*** Error code 1

	Stop in /usr/ports/www/p5-libapreq2/work/libapreq2-2.08.
	*** Error code 1

	Stop in /usr/ports/www/p5-libapreq2.

One thing that puzzles me, is that I can build libapreq2 just fine, but
p5-libapreq2 fails. And it seems that the Makefile from the latter, just
includes the one from libapreq2.

Are these two ports one and the same thing and interchangeable?

Regards,

Barry