who wrote this

eBoundHost: Artur artur at eboundhost.com
Sun Nov 25 17:48:21 PST 2007

Erik,

This is a very wise thing that you just said, and I agree with you almost
completely.  The difference is that your very own words are a brilliant way
to say it, and would be wonderful to replace the "Hitler quotes" that is
there now.  So, if someone would replace it with your quote, I would be
completely satisfied:

>> the speaker of the quote is not to be the
>> basis for categorizing the quote as offensive.

In fact, I do not think that the quotes should be removed from the database
itself, my only objection is that by having "hitler quotes" on the front
page, we are virtually monopolizing the page to this topic.

Best Regards,

Artur
eBoundHost.com
http://www.eboundhost.com