3Com 3c515-TX Fast Ethernet ISA Card

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sat Nov 24 21:42:17 PST 2007

I have about a dozen 3c509 cards.  If you must have ISA cards due
to supporting ISA-only hardware, e-mail me off list and I'll box
them and ship them all to you.  Otherwise, if your hardware has
PCI slots then you need to let go of this old hardware.  Excellent
PCI cards can be had from the used market for a couple bucks.  I
just picked up a SMC using a real Digital chipset today for $2
from a scrap dealer for a system I'm working on.  Just open your
eyes and look around.

Granted the 3c509 is 10baseT ISA not 100BaseT ISA.  But the ISA bus
does not have the bandwidth to seriously push even close to what a
10BaseT ethernet can handle, let alone 100BaseT.

Ted