nanobsd, picobsd, tinybsd

John Smith johnjgsmith at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 13:45:48 PST 2007

I'd expected a more level headed reply from this FreeBSD list. How is
a newbie supposed to know the differenced and how can I test this if I
don't have a spare machine?

My question was more out of interest. This mailing list is called
FreeBSD-Questions, so why can't I asked a reasonable question and
expect a reasonable reply...?