Uninstall sos

Greg M outflank at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 12:50:18 PST 2007

    Hello, I am looking to reinstall bsd on another, newer machine. In the meantime, I need to uninstall it and install xp:( on my girlfriends older machine. I changed the boot sequence in bios so as to boot from the xp cd. The process begins, but than hangs up on a stop message saying that it will not go any further. Should I just fdisk the drive and start from scratch? And if so, how do I do that in bsd(not sure of the version, but it is about 5 years old). Any assistance is greatly appreciated!
Greg
California