/usr/bin/whatis replaced by a script (correct?)

Peo Nilsson per-olof.nilsson at comhem.se
Mon Nov 5 06:01:02 PST 2007

Dear listmembers.

When running rkhunter 1.3.0 I get those warnings:

...<snip>
/usr/bin/whatis' has been replaced by a script: /usr/bin/whatis:
 Bourne shell script text executable

/usr/sbin/adduser' has been replaced by a script: /usr/sbin/addu
ser: Bourne shell script text executable

/usr/local/bin/GET' has been replaced by a script: /usr/local/bi
n/GET: perl script text

'/usr/local/sbin/pkgdb' has been replaced by a script: /usr/local
/sbin/pkgdb: a /usr/local/bin/ruby18 script text executable
<snip>...

Are those programs supposed to be replaced like this ?
I'm running FreeBSD 6.2 Release-p7 with ports up to date.

TIA.

--
/Peo