Configure to use WITH_DEBUG

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Nov 5 05:59:57 PST 2007

#2 and #3 will work.
The key is that the variable is set, not what it's set to.  As a joke,
you can do WITH_DEBUG=no in make.conf, and confuse the hell out of other
sysadmins.

Note that there may be additional port-specific debugging that would
not be turned on by the global WITH_DEBUG, but you'll have to handle
that on a port-by-port basis.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com