kdrtdrkpi thought you might like this item on eBay

eBay member at ebay.com
Sun Nov 4 15:07:21 PST 2007

An eBay member wants to show you this item

hi friends:
   Our website is : www.record-saler.com We are a large
wholesaler for selling electrical products ,an agent of all the well-known
digital products manufacturers,and facing to wholesalers worldwide.We have
our own warehouse and stores,We export all kinds of digital products, and
offer competitive,attractive price and good quality ,so you can make a big
profitwe.we have been received very high praise from our customers all over
the world in the past few years.
Please see the details on our website:
www.record-saler.com
    ----- MSN  : record-saler at hotmail.com -----

----- E-mail : record-saler at hotmail.com -----

-----
http://www.record-saler.com/productlist.asp?cid=10350000

Show me
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&&item=190153819395

Item name:             Toshiba REGZA 32HLV67U 32
Current price:         PHP 12,196.00
End time:              Sep-17-07 04:01:28 PDT

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

This email sent through the eBay platform from a sender who thinks you are
likely to be interested in this information. eBay takes no liability for
sending this email or its content.

You can report this message at
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited
(spam/spoof) email.

Copyright © 2007 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.