Network storage

Zbigniew Szalbot zbyszek at szalbot.homedns.org
Fri May 25 05:18:45 UTC 2007

Hello,

What options do I have of using a network storage device such as Buffalo
TeraStation? I can access it from Windows via network share or via FTP
protocol. How can I access this device from FreeBSD? TeraStation is on the
same LAN as FBSD machine. I would like to use TeraStation for backup
purposes as the drives there can hold lots of data. I know I can use FTP
but then how would you go about backup? Do backups on the local FBSD drive
and then have some kind of script/software (what kind of?) to copy it via
FTP to TeraStation?

Many thanks in advance!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot