Startup errors....su:/bin/csh Perm denied..

Agus agus.262 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 22:24:28 UTC 2007

2007/5/15, Oliver Peter <hoschi at mouhaha.de>:

> On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 08:50:13PM -0300, Agus wrote:
> > Hi everybody...i was starting up my bsd when i noticed some errors..
> > The first one is right after Starting mysql finishes.
> > it says su: /bin/csh: Permission Denied
> > Then it loads sshd and right after it finishes loading sshd it says
> > can not chdir(/var/spool/clientmqueue/): Permission denied
> > Program mode requires special privileges...
> > then it finishes loading cron
> > inetd...
> >
> > i didnt install anything,,,i dont know where to look to finde where or
> which
> > program is causing this...
> > thanks for your time..
> Since mysql is not part of the default installation it seems that you
> DID install some additional software and modified your /etc/rc.conf.
>
> Please provide us your rc.conf for further help.
>
> Bye.
>
> --
> Oliver PETER, email: hoschi at mouhaha.de, ICQ# 113969174
> "Worker bees can leave. Even drones can fly away. The Queen is their
> slave."
>
> OK...what i ment was tha it was working fine for days after all the
installations i made, and suddenly the error appeared...

here it is my rc.conf

# -- sysinstall generated deltas -- # Wed Jan 10 12:29:02 2007
# Created: Wed Jan 10 12:29:02 2007
# Enable network daemons for user convenience.
# Please make all changes to this file, not to /etc/defaults/rc.conf.
# This file now contains just the overrides from /etc/defaults/rc.conf.
defaultrouter="192.168.1.1"
hostname="everest.x.x.x"
ifconfig_sis0="inet 192.168.1.11  netmask 255.255.255.0"
keymap="spanish.iso.acc"
linux_enable="YES"
syslogd_flags="-ss"
inetd_enable="YES"
sshd_enable="YES"
#usbd_enable="YES"
mysql_enable="YES"
apache22_enable="YES"

# -- Agregamos Quotas -- # 16/01/07
#
enable_quotas="YES"

# -- Agregamos Firewall y QoS -- # 16/01/07
pf_enable="YES"
pf_rules="/etc/pf.conf"
pf_flags=""
pflog_enable="YES"
pflog_logfile="/var/log/pflog"
pflog_flags=""

# -- Agregamos NFS Server -- # 06/05/07
#
rpcbind_enable="YES"
nfs_server_enable="YES"
mountd_flags="-r"

i looked for logs in /var/log/messages and nothing....I cant find where or
what program is causing this....

Here is part of the boot..
Updating motd
Starting mysql.
su: /bin/csh: Permission denied
Configuring syscons: keymap blanktime.
Starting sshd.
can not chdir(/var/spool/clientmqueue/): Permission denied
Program mode requires special privileges...
Starting cron.
Local package initializations...
Starting inetd.

im running 6.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE #0

Thanks. Hope this helps....