Startup errors....su:/bin/csh Perm denied..

Oliver Peter hoschi at mouhaha.de
Tue May 15 21:18:01 UTC 2007

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 08:50:13PM -0300, Agus wrote:
> Hi everybody...i was starting up my bsd when i noticed some errors..
> The first one is right after Starting mysql finishes.
> it says su: /bin/csh: Permission Denied
> Then it loads sshd and right after it finishes loading sshd it says
> can not chdir(/var/spool/clientmqueue/): Permission denied
> Program mode requires special privileges...
> then it finishes loading cron
> inetd...
>
> i didnt install anything,,,i dont know where to look to finde where or which
> program is causing this...
> thanks for your time..
Since mysql is not part of the default installation it seems that you
DID install some additional software and modified your /etc/rc.conf.

Please provide us your rc.conf for further help.

Bye.

--
Oliver PETER, email: hoschi at mouhaha.de, ICQ# 113969174
"Worker bees can leave. Even drones can fly away. The Queen is their slave."