Mail Sending delay to HOTMAIL and Yahoo on FreeBSD 6.2

L33T Networks fbsdhelp at l33tnetworks.com
Sat May 12 21:12:17 UTC 2007

DeadMan:

This is an issue with Yahoo and Hotmail, on how they process e-mails coming
into their system. I too, am running a FreeBSD 6.2 machine, running QMAIL as
my MTA - the same issue exists.

You may need to ensure that you have the proper SPF records for your
domains, as they have started checking SPF.

~C