Mail Sending delay to HOTMAIL and Yahoo on FreeBSD 6.2

DeadMan Xia .... deadmanxia at gmail.com
Sat May 12 20:09:35 UTC 2007

Hi everybody !!!!

well i have installed FreeBSD 6.2 on my Dell Power Edge 2850. I have
installed QMAIL as mailing agent with POP3 and IMAP.

now when i send email to hotmail or yahoo, the mail delivered with big delay
time. Howevr when i send it to gmail or any other domain its works quickly.

i am in big trouble. i also contact yahoo and hotmail support but in vain.
This issue was solved with some extent changing of permission of triggers
file in /var/qmail/queue/lock. now everything is going fyne but email to
yahoo and hotmail delivers with too much delay .

Can anybody help me out.

Regards,
--
Zia Ullah Khan