How Write To Win Drive?

Stan Cooper soupercooper at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 23:48:38 UTC 2007

# ntfs-3g /dev/ad0s1 /win
Failed to open /proc/filesystems: No such file or directory
modprobe: not found
Failed to open /proc/filesystems: No such file or directory
Failed to create /dev/fuse: No such file or directory
fuse: failed to open fuse device: No such file or directory

What am I doing wrong?
TIA,
Stan2

Vince <jhary at unsane.co.uk> wrote: Stan Cooper wrote:
> Okay, making progress. The problem was the distro was copied before Dec 6, so I had to rebuild the ports tree. That done, I built out fuesfs-ntfs. But I still can't mount the drive. I edited /etc/fstab thus:
>
> /dev/ad0s1        /win        fuse        rw        0        0
>
> I also tried "fusefs" in the above. Then I ran:
>
> # mount_fusefs /dev/ad0s1 /win
> mount_fusefs: /dev/ad0s1 on /win: Operation not supported by device.
>
> Am I screwed?
> TIA,
> Stan

The command for fusefs-ntfs is ntfs-3g not mount_fusefs.
no idea how to have fstab use it as the example given in the manpage is
for linux.

Vince