xorg broken after using portupgrade

E. J. Cerejo ejc64 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 29 23:28:14 UTC 2007

I'm running FBSD release 6.2 and after updating my ports with portupgrade I can start xorg.  I'm getting this error message:

waiting for X server to shut down FreeFontPath: FPE "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc/:unscaled" refcount is 2, should be 1; fixing.
X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

Has anyone any idea what might be the problem?

I deleted xorg and everything connected with it and compiled it anew and the same error happens.

Thanks in advance