Westell USB network adapter

White Hat pigskin_referee at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 15:53:19 UTC 2007

Having gotten sick of my cable company, I am
considering switching to Verizon FIOS. They want to
install a Actiontec Router Model MI424-WR. They
recommend the Westell USB network adapter. Does anyone
have any experience with that unit and FBSD. I can use
any adapter I want as long as it works with their
router. I can use a hard wired system; however, if I
can get the wireless system working correctly, I would
rather do it that way. There are three computers on
this network, two WinXP and one FBSD-6.2 system.

Thanks!

--
White Hat
pigskin_referee at yahoo.com