FreeBSD Version 5.3

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Mon Mar 12 23:52:04 UTC 2007

On Mar 12, 2007, at 3:17 PM, Dominic Tampone wrote:
> The last Patch we can find for this Version is 2005.
>
> Are there subsequent Patches available to update and bring current?

Security updates to FreeBSD 5.3 were published through the end of
2006, something along the lines of "5.3-RELEASE-p37", but I don't
expect that patches are going to continue to be produced for 5.3 in
2007.

(I may be wrong; perhaps you should ask the security team for the
real scoop.  :-)

Update to FreeBSD 5.5, or possibly 6.2....

--
-Chuck