How Do I Find Find?

Drew Jenkins drewjenkinsjr at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 22:17:24 UTC 2007

Well, I did that, then I decided to run a list of /usr/bin, and there was find, and now the find command works. Ah...computers!
Thanks,
Drew2

Roger Olofsson <raggen at passagen.se> wrote: Hello Drew,

As an alternative may I suggest using locate? You update the database by
issuing /usr/libexec/locate.updatedb from shell.

Then just locate what you want.

Good luck!